Bar/Bat Mitza Tours: Explore your Jewish Heritage
Travel to Israel with your family and see all of the sites including the Kotel, Masada, The Dead Sea, The Golan Heights and everywhere in between. You will be guided by Israel's most knowledgeable and personable guides. You'll also be part of a special service either at the Egalitarian section of the Western Wall or Masada, where your Bar/Bat Mitzvah can chant Torah or recite the Torah Blessing and be welcomed into Jewish adulthood.
Every day of your trip will be packed with family friendly activities for kids, parents and grandparents. You can kayak in the Jordan River, stay on a Kibbutz, ride a camel, eat dinner in a Bedouin tent, hike in the dessert, swim in the Mediterranean sea, shop for gifts at the shuk (a traditional Middle Eastern Market) as well as beautiful high end stores.
Celebrating a Bar/Bat Mitzvah with ITC in Israel is one of the most meaningful memories you can give to your family. It is a very special time that deserves the utmost in service and attention to detail. Simply put, done the ITC way!
Some other highlights include:
- The Ayalon Institute, an underground bullet factory from before Israel declared independence in1948
- Independence Hall, where David Ben Gurion declared Israel's statehood
- Old Jaffa
- Mystical Tzfat
- The view into Syria, Lebanon and Jordan from atop Har Ben-Tal, a peak in the Golan Heights
- The Night Spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Tower of David Museum
- Underground exploration of the Kotel Tunnels
- A visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's living Holocaust Memorial
- Machaneh Yehudah Market, where Jerusalemites come to buy their food for Shabbat, a sensory explosion of sights, smells, sounds, and tastes! Don't miss the fresh pita and amazing rugalach from Marzipan Bakery!