Paid Culinary Arts and Hospitality jobs for young Jewish professionals from the USA and Canada
LIVE IN TEL AVIV AND WORK IN ISRAEL'S TOP HOTEL CHAINS!
Masa FastTrack Pro is an exclusive paid job placement program designed to help college graduates from North America get their first big break by connecting them with Israel's booming job market. Here's a great opportunity to expand your international perspective living seven months in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, working in a paid job in your chosen field, learning Hebrew, and understanding the unique Israeli culture and exciting culinary scene.
- Boost your resume with international employment
- Paid culinary arts and hospitality jobs in Israel's top hotel chains in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- All Masa FastTrack Pro career opportunities are in English
- Basic Hebrew language lessons are provided
- Housing in Tel Aviv metropolitan area with utilities and taxes covered
- Health insurance and city bus pass provided
- Open to Masa eligible participants only from the USA and Canada (ages 21-30) only